Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Keep Calm and Write On!

My new picture...I thought fitting
Rook woke up to...signs going down my staircase for encouragement


Rook's school picture...he snuck the hat in and they let him wear it...AHHHH
Ephesians 2:8 says "For it is by Grace that you have been saved, through faith and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast."  There are so many things that we get graded on.  There are grades in school, points for athletics, gold stars, talent shows, beauty pagents, academy awards...etc.  I am so thankful that God doesn't keep score.  There is no holy gradebook.  God loves us all the time, no matter how we feel or perform.  Lord help me change my attention to asking for wisdom, guidance, and understanding from you.  Help me to remember that you love me all the time.
   Rook, my nephew Ben, and my friend Dani's class are taking the big writing TAKS test today.  Rook's heart is very anxious.  I pray that he seek God's help today and listen.  I hope that he knows that I love him all the time...Write On!