Thursday, March 24, 2011

Friends can turn things upside down...

I don't know how to make it not upside down...Waitress took it
I'm so thankful for the good friendships that God has provided me here in Wylie.  Some of them wanted to get together to eat for my birthday.  I know that Jesus had close friends that he kept in confidence and wanted to pray with him in at the garden of Gethesemane at his greatest time of need.  I feel like I have some midnight garden friends here.  I think I feel drawn to them because I see Christ in them.  They are willing to be discipled and taught.  They encourage and support each other.  They tell me the truth in love.  We pray together, enjoy each other's company and eat together!  There have been times when they have stood firm in Christ with me. Ecclesiastes 4:9 says, "Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their work: If one falls his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!"
I am thankful that I have friends who will help me learn the truth and let me know when I have panty lines...:)