Sunday, March 13, 2011

Meet Me in St. Louis


The Italian Neighborhood home of Yogi Berra
 John 10:10 says that "He came that we might have life, and have it abundantly"  I've experienced abundant life this weekend and thank my precious host Mama B.  and my sweet husband for giving me this blessing to come and sit like Mary of Bethany sat and listened to wisdom from Jesus.  Here's some things I want to remember...

Miss Aimee B.'s tearoom in St. Charles

Viviano's Italian Grocery Store

Our Buster  Elivis has a buster brother

Immigrant Statue...see the baby

The Hill's St. Ambrose

Some of my treasures

My favorite treasure...from 1940's

Bringing home pretty pasta

Mama B. playing the piano
at Parkway Baptist


Sweet adopted boy
showing me his craft
 

painted in church children's wing


Sweet Anna's Doctor
that now goes to Parkway

My new friend Ingrid,
who bought me lunch

Molasses Lollies from Napoleon's
chocolatier Bissinger's

GOD IS SO GOOD!