Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Hope You Dance...

This year's uniform
Mrs. Nikki (used to say Ms. Mikey)
When she started


Mrs. Nikki said she had to wear her tutu all of class...
she didn't specify where she had to wear it...
Me dancing with my favorite thing...scarves!  My first purchase for my music class.....SCARVES!

John 15 : 11 says" I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete."  Mrs. Nikki Wintters is a great Christian woman who goes to our church.  When they joined 3 years ago she asked if I had a daughter, she would love to teach her dance.  She offered us a great deal and Molly's toes went to tappin' and making a mean tondue!  Kris took her for a year because I was working and he always said "TuTu Up!" and "There is no crying in ballet!"...to make it feel less uncomfortable and more manly.  None the less, Molly says, "Dancin' is my thing, you just gotta find your thing..." (After soccer pratice, soccer is not her thing)  I loved dancing class too.  I love to see her dance before the Lord without worry about tomorrow, or what people think, if she hears a song...in the grocery store, on an elevator, etc., Molly dances.
When she comes to "Big Church", she truly worships the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings.  She knows that He is all powerful but also He calls her friend.  She doesn't try to use fancy words when she prays, she doesn't rehearse...she worships.  I pray that I would remember to approach God with such passion, be myself, and have full confidence in Him.  I long for complete joy.  I hope we all dance just like David did...but G rated.