Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blessed Be Your Name...


Mr. John Hogue, Rook's Teacher


Rook Playing Kris's guitar...He Graduated

One of my favorite times of the week is Monday afternoon because it is Rook's guitar lesson.  He has been taking for 2 1/2 years now.  He is getting to the age where he is too cool to play for me so when Mr. Hogue comes I get to hear him really well.  They are learning 'Blessed Be Your Name'.  I found this prayerin a book called Prayers for the Moment that my friend Diana Mull gave me.  I thought I'd share it...
Be Their Way
Father, I'm praying for my children and others in my circle of friends who need you to show them what to do...
Your Word says you will...
lead us (psalm 78:52)
guide us (Psalm 31:3)
teach us (Psalm 132:12)
give us counsel (Psalm 32:8)
go before us (Psalm 59:9)
protect us from behind (Psalm 139:5)
and make a way for us through anything (Isaiah 43:19)
Help them to live close to you, reaching for your hand, holding onto you as the truth.  May they always desire to follow you closely, keeping in step with you as you walk with them through life, for then they'll never lose their way. (Psalm 84:5,10) In Jesus Name, Amen
Blessed Be Your Name In All Circumstances!