|Christmas Morning 2010|
These prayers are from Denise Glenn who wrote Wisdom for Mothers. I love them because they are based off of scripture, therefore, I feel that they would be in line with God's will. I try to pray them daily, after my kids are in bed.
1. That they will know Christ as Savior early in life.
(Psalm 63:1, 2Tim. 3:15)
2. That they would have a hatred for sin. (Ps. 97:10)
3. That they would be caught when guilty. (Ps. 119:71)
4. That they would be protected from the evil one in each area of their lives: Spiritual, emotional, and physical. (John 17:15)
5. That they have a responsible attitude in all their interpersonal relationships. (Dan.6:3)
|The Texas Bowl Game 2010|
6. That they respect those in authority over them.
7. That they will desire the right kind of friends and be protected from the wrong friends.
(Prov. 1: 10,11)
8. That they will be kept from the wrong mate and saved for the right one. (2 Cor. 6:14-17)
9. That they, as well as those they marry, will be kept pure until marriage. (1 Cor. 6:18-20)
10. That they will learn to totally submit to God and actively resist Satan in all circumstances. (Jam
|Winter blast 2011...missed 3 days of school!|
11. That they will be single hearted, willing to be sold out to Jesus Christ. (Rom. 12:1,2)
12. That they will be hedged in so they cannot find their way to wrong people or places and that wrong people cannot find their way to them. ( Hos. 2:6)
"Pray, Mama, Pray!' yells Molly, every time we hear a siren. Hopefully it is not coming from a policeman behind my car.