Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jesus Loves the Little Children

Molly and Jackson painting their Montana Landscape


We made Montana style spurs...


The Lawson Family- Missionaries to Montana




Big Finish...He's Got the Whole World in His Hands!
Wednesday nights you'll find me teaching Mission friends with the Cheek girls.  They are awesome mother's, wives, teachers, cooks, and they are crafty!  They are sister in loves and best friends.  It is really fun to teach with them.  This month we are learning about and praying for the Lawson family in Miles, Montana.  They minister to the cowboys their.  John 15:15 says, "I don't call you servants now.  A servant does not know what His master is doing.  But now I call you friends because I have made known to you everything I heard from my Father."   I'm so thankful that Jesus Loves the Little Children, and that He calls me one of his children.