Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wild Thang, You Make My Heart Sing...

Rook's Picture From The Dallas Morning News...
Rook made the Paper, Extra Extra Read All About It!...His little cheeks turned red when he saw the article.  Matthew 6:33 Says, "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."  I pray that I remember to not make this summer a big to do list.  I pray to keep Christ in the front of my mind, allowing His Presence to clear away my mental clutter and flood me with His peace.  I tend to get overwhelmed by little tasks and chores and not pay attention to the Spirit.  
    The rest of the pictures are from a fun night that we had two weekends ago at the Richardson Wildflower festival.  The York family shared tickets and a parking spot so that we could go see Jerry Lee Lewis.  Goodness Gracious!



drum making station


Tater Twisters...


Petting ZOO





Sheri and Todd York



Dancin' Machine