Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Say Yes, to VBS!

So, this week has been VBS at our church.  The theme is BIG APPLE ADVENTURE.  There have been around 750 people involved in the week and it has been great.  So far,there have been 48 new kids to accept Jesus as Lord and begin the journey of being a Christ follower.  This is the first year that Molly has been able to go through all of the rotations and she has loved it.  I am the missions rotation teacher, so I get to see all of the kiddos come through. It is really exciting and a great start to the summer.  Psalm 139:14 "  I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way."  Thank you D'Anne for all of your prayers and hard work directing and organizing all the chaos.

1 star=$2.00 raised for Haiti, the grades compete to see who gets the most $$

the chapel became Central Park for missions for the week, yes, I recycled the balloon arch from Molly's graduation

Our Worship Center Decor

Molly's teachers

Molly's Best Bible School Buddies

Rook's Bible School Teachers



Jori and Jaime helped me count offering for Haiti

Renee  was technical support for missions and my personal trainer during our breaks


 
D'Anne our incredible VBS director