Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Su Amor Rebosando, Jesus' Love is Bubblin Over



Mrs. Sandy, our church's preschool minister, had a mommy and me play date all about bubbles.  Kris took Molly, otherwise I would have more pics (Uh UMM).  I am glad that he took her.  The bubble lady from the spring made another appearance, she is a favorite.  Mrs. Sandy does a great job of creating a fun, learning enivironment for our preschoolers.  I love to see kiddos jumping out of their car to come to church.  Psalm 34: 8 says (ICB version)," Examine and see how good the Lord is.  Happy is the person who trusts in the Lord."  God is good all the time.  Even when things don't make sense in this imperfect world, and I might wonder "Why?" sometimes, I can trust that His ways are not my ways.  He will always work for good in my life. He can make beauty from ashes.  Bubbles from soap!