Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gooood Vibrations...She Bop Bop...

So here is a blog to show the yummy places we ate on our "Veecation" to Galveston last week.  If you know me, you know I enjoy eating, a little too much.  I try to eat a diverse menu, and I hope that someday my kids will have a more sophisticated pallet.  I read this verse today, 1 Peter 2:17 " Show proper respect to everyone; love the brotherhood of believers, fear God, honor the King."  I like that our church is becoming more and more diverse.  Being in this week's Bible club reminds me to pray for more diversity of believer's to be apart of our church.  Whatever our background though, we share a common need for respect, love, reverence and honor like 1 Peter states.
$0.88 Coneys!...a little piece of my childhood

The McDonald's at Johnson Space Center

A Chocolate Covered Twinkie

Like a local Chili's with Icees and BlueBell Ice Cream too

LaKing's Confectionery on the Strand

Over 100 years of Serving Seafood...Crab Cheesecake Anyone?

Rook ordered Soft Shell Crab... He's not a fan


We rented a Surrey, Molly's favorite part of the trip, S-L-O-W going

Collin Campbell my Teenage Nephew met us for dinner

Eric (my brother in law), My sister Kristen, Collin Campbell tried to help the slow surrey efforts


It has a volcano on top at night


LaKing's Again

Frozen Custard layerd with Italian Ice...We went 3 times!

Kris got the root beer flavored Ice

LIke the Twisted Root

We ate on the top deck with the Pelicans