Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hakuna Matata...

Yes, I asked them to hold hands...Not voluntary...

There was a church service on the beach while I was walking



Guess who had to carry all the gear

Castle de Molly

Castle de Rook



If I skinny dipped it would be more like a chunky dunk


We rented a beach umbrella and chairs for 2 days

Molly was stung by a jellyfish, Rook quickly offered to perform the traditional treatment,
we drove to CVS instead


These are the beachside pictures..I am a bit crimson...Lobster could be me new name, but fun, fun, fun in the sun!  Hakuna Matata, no worries, Luke 12:25 says" Who of you by worrying can add a single day to your life?"  I tend to be a worry wart and people pleaser, vacation is a great reminder of the priorities in life, and how worrying can not effect the outcome.