Thursday, April 14, 2011

Try it...You'll Like it...

Psalm 34: 8 says, "Taste and see that the Lord is good, blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him."  I'm always trying to expand my kid's pallette and try new things, which isn't easy around my house but we do try...even our spiritual tastebuds could use some new experiences.  God is good all the time, even if my experience is painful at the moment, God has allowed it to help me learn and understand a new part of Him that is good for me...
Me and Kristen licking the bowl...notice the rollers

4 year old Rook having tea with 2 year old Molly

2 year old me eating my mom's Thanksgiving arrangement off the table

Me eating my first birthday cake...Raggedy Ann!

Our Wedding Cake

Rook's 1st birthday cupcake remains

First taste of cake

Trying to eat the candle

me tasting a gingerbread house

after seeing me in rollers, she wanted to try

Taa Daa!