Friday, April 29, 2011

Going to the Abbey and They're Gonna Get Married

Top of the mornin' to ye!  Yes, indeed I was up and ready to spectate at 2:57 a.m.  I truly have an affection for all things British.  I guess I was too loud because Molly came bounding in around 4:00ish.  I didn't have the heart to make her go back to bed since this is a once in a life time event.  I moved in her table and we had tea and cake to celebrate.  It truly was a lovely service.  I appreciated the charge that was given. Kate's brother read Romans 12:1,2,9-8 which I had never heard used in a wedding but thought it was a great choice. " Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what the will of God is good and acceptable."  Molly had trouble understanding the accent of the Dean and thought that he said, "Harry Ghost" instead of Holy Ghost.  When she saw him on screen she said "Holy Eyebrows!"  See pic and you'll understand.  The girls in our house, dog included, wore hats and crowns.
see clock...in my hat

Maddie Dog was too cool







lemon tarts,pettifores from Say it with Sugar





wanted to remember the 20 foot trees

Holy Eyebrows you Harry Ghost