Thursday, April 21, 2011

Arise!

Today was Molly's Easter party at school.  Tomorrow is the good Friday service and the church has an organized prayer time with stations starting tomorrow called "The Gesthmane project" to prepare our hearts for Easter.  I'll show you pics after I participate.  I thought I'd share some books and things that I use in our house to prepare for Easter.  I use a book called Reliving the Passion  by Walter Wangerin Jr. for my personal devotions, I have various kids books that I read with the kids and we read and go through the Resurrection eggs.  It is a great time to be thankful for the Lord.  Ephesians 1 says, " Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the Heavenly Realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.  In Him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins,in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding."
Molly's cookie creation

had to hunt inside because it was raining

sweet handwriting with the big M

checking out the loot

more loot in her cubbie

her bunny bow made by Amber Rice


some of our books

so I didn't like the ears...look at Kristen laughing at my pain

6 year old Kris with his suit, Benji, and missing teeth

my first basket

Kris in the bluebonnets age 7