Tuesday, April 5, 2011

busy busy bees

Rook's Project on Peru's Nazca lines

I made this for Molly...it's a cupcake shirt

I made this for Molly...It's a rabbit.  I think I'm going to sew buttons for eyes...

Taa Daa!...she requested that I sew a red button for a cherry and some glitter....

Rook's volcano....shhh it was Molly's megaphone

Rook's Alamo...my brother pointed out that there was no fence...That must be why Texas lost

We learned that all missions and catherdrals are cross shaped from a bird's eye view
We've been buzzing around this week doing projects...still have 2 more to go.. plus cupcake practice (our upward cheer squad), guitar lessons, flag football, Wednesday church, open house and the Preschool's spring program  (that I'm sort of in charge of the kid's performance part) and work all before Thursday.  I confess my heart has been a lot more like Martha's this week instead of Mary. In Colossians 3:23 it says, "Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people."  That can be difficult for a people pleaser like me. It truly is awesome that when we are weak Christ gives us strength...even to do dishes...