Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I would Walk 100 miles....

I got a medal too...I walked with every class...
Getting ready, set, ....I got to go to the bathroom

Molly's  friend Gavin said "My heart is beeping fast!"
Today was the Walk a Thon for FBS.  I think Amy Watkins said that the school raised $2300 just by walking.  She did an excellent job organizing the event and the kids had a blast walking, skipping, running, falling, backwards walking...you get the picture...for 25minutes.  1 John 1:7 says. " If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus purifies us from all sin."  It is true, when I am walking with the Lord and obeying what He tells me to do...I am in fellowship with Him and other believers the way I'm supposed to be and life is more precious...