Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm Gonna Sing, Sing, Sing

The Group...all 100 3 to 5 year olds...


Bubbe sent us coursages


I embellished Molly's school shirt to have pink...


Molly's new shoes...beware the lights can be seen 3 states away



Kris took this while I was trying to corral...


Molly the songbird



Mrs. Tommye came and brought flowers


Molly's cubby

her projects

All of her gear!


my thank yous...


Molly in the back seat of the Honda with 36 balloons
 The kids memorized Psalm 100:2 that says," Worship the Lord with gladness, come before Him with joyful songs."  That's what they did tonight for the Spring program and open house.  If you ever wondered if 37 balloons can be brought across the Wal-Mart parking lot in 35mph winds and fit into the back seat of a Honda Accord...it can be done...Great job sweet friends!  I'm so proud to be your music lady and hear you praise the Lord...