Monday, April 4, 2011

Jesus Loves Me, this I know


Mrs. Mary Davis, Mrs. Pam St. John...Molly's Sunday School Teachers



4th grade playing a living matching game
 Psalm 89:15 says,"Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O Lord."  I wanted to highlight these two Sunday School classes.  Mrs. Mary, Mrs. Pam and Mrs. Linda, have helped Molly, Rook and hundred of other Kindergarteners understand God's living word every Sunday and reinforce what we talk about at home.  I'm so thankful to them for being creative and allowing God to use their gift of teaching to minister to these children.  I appreciate that they are an example of Jesus to my children.  Molly loves going to Sunday School and remembers all of the fun stories and songs that they do every week.  I always have something crafty to display on the fridge as reminders of the story too.
Jason and Brandy are another example of lights in a dark world.  They are consistently creative, upbeat and help make learning fun and a life long desire for these 4th graders.  I interpret (sign language) for Morgan so that she can be with friends in Sunday School every week.  I love coming to the Salinas's class because they always go above and beyond to teach.

Jason and Brandy Salinas...Fourth Grade Sunday School Teachers