Thursday, August 4, 2011

Some Like It Hot!

Dallas Ice Cream Truck...112 degrees people!

Got to play with Olivia today!

Cousin Lucy in her new house!

My sunglasses accidentally fell on Maddie dog...just right

I kiss better than I cook...tis true

There is a skinny girl stuck inside me trying to get out, but I usually
quiet her with cookies!

Happy Birthday lunch to Caitlyn!


Halleluyer...Makes me smile...
So, pip Pip and cherrio...I'm packing for England tonight and will try to blog from there next week TBD...I'm so thankful for the sacrifices that Kris, my sister, her family, and Bubbe are making so that I can go and serve next week.  Thanks, thanks, thanks!  Lord, I pray that you help me and those that I am communicating with to have open eyes that see, ears that hear, and hearts that understand. Lord, thank you that you share your mind with us, and enrich us in every way, seasoning conversation with grace.