Friday, August 19, 2011

The name of the Lord is a Strong Tower...

The Tower of London Castle

There were wire statues of the animals that used to live at the castle.  The animals were from all over the world, given to the king as presents.  There were lions, zebras, polar bears, baboons, and even an elephant.


Queen Elizabeth II Regina...H.R.H. gate symbol

Outside the Tower


The Yoeman, "Beef Eaters" that guard the tower.  There are 35 of them that live with their families, even grandchildren at the tower.  They prefer them to be 55 years old, they had to have served in the military at least 22 years.  They are also tour guides, and do the exchanging of the keys ceremony that has been the same for the last 700 years at 7 minutes before 10:00 pm.

The king's prayer chapel

The kings throne

The Tower bridge




A picture of the Yoeman's quarters, you see the uniform drying?

One of the Baboon's could smoke a pipe

The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run into it and are saved.  I'm so thankful that I serve the King of kings and Lord of Lords.  I also got to see the crown jewels and some of the armor.  They reminded me that my King is making a crown of jewels for me as I gladly serve Him, and I will be able to give it back to Him,  He also provides me with armor to withstand my enemy who seeks to destroy me like a lion.