Saturday, May 14, 2011

These are a Few of My Favorite Things...

Craig and Bekah at GOOOOOdFEELLLLLas!

Goodfellas...my favorite place to eat in Wylie

Garlic knots at Goodfellas


Trisalad plate at Cafe Max

Gerber Daisies...Kris brought home

The Texas themed play ground at the Advocacy Center

The Little Texas Town Playground in Allen

Favorite New Pic of ROOK

Texas Maze at Little Town Playground


Say it With Sugar Cupcakes...Any Flavor!

Favorite new pic of Kris
Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.  I wanted to show you some of my favorite things.  Something Kris has taught me is that each day is an adventure, planned out by God.  I see him open his eyes to all the things that God has prepared for him not necessarily what he has planned.  Each day is a precious gift, thank God for it no matter what happens.  Expect surprises!  Don't take the easy path, the safest place to be is by God's side.