Sunday, May 8, 2011

M...is for the Many Things She Gave Me

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.Abraham Lincoln

Happy mother's day and thanks to all the dads that made this day possible.  My sister will be glad to know that I got a scanner...hasn't been set up yet.  I also woke up (really early, because I'm married to a pastor) to Belgin waffles and a cream puff breakfast! (breakfast of champions!) Lord, today I pray for all the mommas old and new. Help us to find and apply wisdom and knowledge that's hidden in Christ for every part of life.  Keep us from making huge mistakes as we raise our children. Help us not to live by wisdom of the world.  Turn our hearts to your Word, spending time, mediation and application in it. Please put your Word in our children's minds and hearts to stay.  Please forgive us when we fail you and give us strength for each day.  Thank you for the gift and blessing of children.  In Jesus' name, amen.

 

3 month old Molly

breakfast in bed today really early

Molly and Rook made cards...shoop de whoop!

My kid's hand prints made with Crayola Wonder

3 month old Rook...I need to get a new pic because this one is stuck to the glass

My mom gave me this pin, Kris handed out the I Love today at church


Rook made me this is 1st grade, it was a calendar made for the whole year with their handprint apart of every picture

Other mother's day treasures...the painting was Rook's tiny toes

4 year old Molly's depiction of me