Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cheesy, Cheesy, Cheesy

Today, Rook got to go to Chuckee Cheese! To get to go, he had to be in the Principal's club making 95 or above on all subjects throughout the year.  Whew!  That was tough this year, we had to do some projects to have extra credit!  Yippee!  Kris was the chaperon.  Kris got a new app for his phone called Cam Wow that I couldn't resist adding these enhanced photos to the pictures that he took at Chuckee's. 
1 Corinthians 16:6 says," Perhaps I will stay with you awhile, or spend the winter, so that you can help me on my journey, wherever I go."  I have usually read this verse and noticed the word 'Journey.' Today, I saw, 'Wwherever I go'  How awesome, Paul was able to experience Christ in total fullness because he had let go control of his journey.  I pray that I can do the same... These are the pics that I told Kris to take while with Rook and the CAM WOW ones too....
Scott Phillips our Children's Pastor's pic



Rook

Scott Winn Rook's principal, our friend, deacon chair for our church, he was also on our search committee