Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tea for Three

So, today Molly,Bubbe and I went to the Garden Room Tea Room in Plano.  Rook got asked to go to Six Flags with his friend Jake so he didn't have to endure.  Molly liked that there was tiny, individual tea pots for you to use and she picked peppermint tea to drink.  It was a fun ladies lunch.  When we got home Aunt Mary had sent her annual package of birthday panties...Thanks Aunt Mary.  Psalm 23:5 says, "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.  You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows."
Every table had a different tea pot.


picking out the tea...


Glitter pink nails courtesy of Bubbe.


Chicken Salad with wild rice, olives, artichoke hearts

Aunt Mary's special package

Bubbe's birthday present to Molly was a cardboard house to color.

A Doggie Dairy Queen