Thursday, July 7, 2011

Girls just wanna have fun...



Molly's 'New' Bunk Bed, A church Member sold us the whole set for a great deal, Rook got the desk and dresser.

Bahama Bucks Snow Cones!

Molly Signing Her contract

Moms and Dancers had to attend the contract signing for Tiny Company

Gymnastics 1/2 day camp



The Foam Pits

The Trampoline Floor
Since Molly isn't old enough to go to kid's camp, I signed her up for a gymnastics camp for half the day.  She has had a lot of fun, how could you not?  These pics are of her fun week since brother got to go to camp.  She also was invited to be apart of Tiny Company at her dance studio.  She is on a team of dancers that will get to go to 2 conventions and have extra workshops.  She will also get to have a winter and summer recital.  She is excited.  Serious business, her first contract.  Colossians 1:27 says, "For God wanted them to know that the riches and glory of Christ are for you Gentiles, too.  And this is the secret:  Christ lives in you.  This give you assurance of sharing his glory."  It seems that the world is always demanding something. Do this. Say that.  Be here.  It can make you dizzy, frazzled and overwhelmed.  It is times like these that remind me of my dependence on God.  To take a deep breath and remember that God is right with me, inside me.  I need to allow His presence to calm me down, slow me down and be still and know that He is God, in control and has a plan above and beyond what I can ask or imagine.