Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So you had a bad day...

Molly getting Blood Work

meet Mr. Squeezy...a blood drop that helps her when she gets blood taken

So, this morning we headed to Quest Diagnostics to get Molly's blood work done.  She had to have 9 vials drawn today.  We will find out in August if her antibodies have decided to produce, the game plan for next year and her treatment for her immune deficiency.  She was so brave, even when they had to stick both arms.  On the way, she said, "Are they professional?"  Tee Hee!  It made me laugh.  Isaiah 41:13 says, "  I am the Lord your God, I am holding your right hand.  And I tell you, "Don't be afraid.  I will help you."  I am thankful to see that already Molly calls out to the Lord when she is afraid.  She trusts Him to give her strength.  I am thankful to remember that nothing can separate us from His presence, He holds our right hand, right there with Mr. Squeezy...

Here are some pics of birthday fun yesterday...
She always wanted one of those Carvel Ice cream cakes...It was breakfast....

Dad took her to the American Girl store last week and she picked out this dog for her doll named him Honey

Dad called early from NYC to sing to her

Jackson and Guy Draper brought by homemade cards, and a present!

Where she wanted to go for lunch...

ICEES! and you could watch a movie!


Finally tall enough to do bumper cars!

GAmes!


Rides


brother showed no mercy

Rook found a friend to ride the simulator with

Dad sent a Godfella Pizza with Pepperoni that said I LOVE YOU...See it?