Monday, July 11, 2011

God Save The Queen...


So, yesterday was a taco feed we had to help raise money for the mission trip I hope to go on in August.  We chopped, cooked, decorated and set up chairs.  It was a lot of fun working together and getting to know the team I'll be serving with in August.  Here are some pics...
Meat logs !?!

Veronica and Rae

Jordan and Anna

Molly and Cha Cha helped me make flowers for the tables

Cha Cha (My mother in love)  came to help me with kiddos since Kris was gone to NYC

Cha Cha brought cupcakes to celebrate Molly's Birthday this week

KP Yohannan, founder of Gospel for Asia preached

My friend Susan, got engaged this weekend in under the Eiffel Tower in Paris, here is a pic of her ring, I had to share

Maggie, my friend Shannon's dog is visiting because her family is in China to get Olivia

Kris is busy in NYC, he preached in the Bronx yesterday...

Here is Olivia sleeping in the Hong Kong hotel with her new family!


A fuzzy but sweet pic of Shannon holding her new blessing!