Saturday, November 26, 2011

We Gather Together, to Ask the Lord's Blessing...

Charades!

Charades!

More Charades

Breakfast at the Hotel, and indoor swimming!

The Macy's Parade...A Dream is a Wish...

Buddy Dog Welcomed Everyone to Bubbe's

Cousin Doggies, Maddie and Maggie

Molly Set her table For Her and Katie

My Mom made these velvet pumpkins for her tablescape!

Bubbe the Wassail Extraordinaire

The Presentation of the Turkey Bowl Trophy!

Rook, Jack, and Ben...cousins

The Lone teenager...He plays the bag pipes!

Aunt Mary and Tommy fixing the world!

cousins!




5 pounds of potatoes!...again I was hungry!

Rolls!...I was hungry

My sister's family, the Campbells

Grand Bill and daughter, Jenni

My brother and sister in love, Sharon

Chipmunk face!

Mom and Aunt Mary

the Blakeman Family

The first grandchild!

The menu!

Mom's hallway is adorned with all the grandkids....10!

She has a chalk board hallway!

Bubbe and Grand Bill

Jenni and Michael Morris...they are smart!

Cathy came too!  Or new friend! She's brave!

Molly and Katie!

My Nemesis...Cranberry Relish!

Kris led the entire family in the Lord's supper, Collin played Amazing Grace on the Bagpipes!  Bubbe cried...

Brian and Staci...They are so nice!  Staci took all the families photos and Brian cooked the turkey and washed dishes! 

Bubbe scummed to paper plate peer pressure!

Psalm 116:17 says, "I will offer you a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and call on the name of the Lord."
I'm learning that if you want to have a thankful heart, you have o protect it.  It is so difficult when living in a world of sin, to keep my heart and mind focused on good things.  I'm trying to look for blessings when darkness fills my mind. When I'm weak, He is strong...There is always a silver lining...