Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fa-Ra-Ra-Ra-Ra....

The shiny tree...I try to collect the mercury glass ornaments...

Bubbe made the wreath...it has toys from her childhood, older ornaments, fun, the print is the free printable from Jones Design Company...

Rook drew this when he was 4...It is Santa brining baby Jesus presents...I had to frame it...

Rook wrote this in school when he was 5...Thanks Mrs. Armentrout...It is one of my favorites

Kris brought this back from Israel this last trip, it is carved from olive wood and is about 12 inches...

Santa pictures from the last 11 years, and our engagement on Santa's knee pic in the middle...

Kris bought me this sled on our first Christmas...he was so proud...
Front room decor..."He will be called wonderful counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace..."Isaiah 9:6  I love the names of Jesus and praying through the names of God by Sylvia Gunter.  My favorite is The Prince of Peace.  I feel like I rely on that name more that any...He never leaves my side or yours, I need this peace each moment to live out His plan.  Thank you God for the gift of your Son, the Prince of Peace.