Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ooo...eee...ooo...ahh...ahh...bing...bang









So, two weeks ago, we had a lot of hospital visits in one week.  My brother Tommy had a  mini stroke from not taking his blood pressure medicine.  He was so modest in the hospital.  He would not take his jeans off.  Baby Anne Frances was born, and we got to take care of big sister Virginia.  Molly doll's arm was voluntarily amputated, so she was shipped off to the doll hospital in Wisconsin.  She came back all fixed with a hospital gown, bracelet and a clean bill of health.  Colossians 4:2 says to Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and thankful heart.  It amazes me that I have the ability to spend time with the Creator, and Healer of the Universe.  His ways are not our ways, His thoughts are so above my own.  When there are weeks like this week with hospital visits, it puts things into perspective and I feel drawn to listen to my Creator and His encouragement to my soul.