Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday, from all of us to You!

The house/office of Wright and Abshire, our fabulous facilities...








Kim brought us all initial mugs for favors...SMACK it to me


CAn I get a What, What for chic o stix and candy corn?

The fabulous fifty hairstyles of cousin Kim

My sista Kristen, made this incredible wreath out of dyed coffee filter flowers, She is awesomely crafty.  She also sewed a paper bunting to decorate...OOO,AHHH



The is Molly Abshire the family's BFF, she is who my Molly is named for, and she shared her beautiful farm house/office with us.  She is precious and brave for hosting our bunch.  I'm truly blessed to know her.



The KumbaYa place, 3 words, burn ban blues...

The cupcake mix had 2 cups of Hersheys chocolate syrup in them






Kay made lasagna and cupcakes



The sistas...Kim and Kay

We all chipped in to buy her a special gift



The Gift

Bubbe, my mom, made Kim a crazy quilt covered footstool
Most of the ladies in my family gathered this week to celebrate my sweet cousin Kim's 50th birthday in Carmine, TX at the Wright/Abshire law office/farm house.  It was fabulous, and fun to spend time with some of my most favorite people in the world.  These are pics of the house and party, there will be more of the junking adventure to come.  Here is a prayer for all of us ladies, and thank you dear Jesus for the gift of Kim.
Dear Lord, help us to be women of virtue, people whom others can rely and trust in.  Help us to give encouragement and comfort.  May we be strong in our faith, women of worship and prayer, sitting at your feet.  Give us your strength, help us to trust, and find perfect peace.  Allow us to know that we are precious and honored in your sight.  In Jesus' name, Amen