Saturday, September 24, 2011

Raindrops on Roses...

Popcorn Papa is one of my favorite places.  You can buy any flavor of popcorn, candy popcorn, cheesy popcorn, candy by the pound...need I say more?  This week I bought caramel and butter mixed with candy corn, that means it's fall, y'all! These are a few of my favorite things...


Candy by the pound



All the vintage goodies, too...

Taffy by the pound

Rook had to make a 4 generation family tree this week, we kept it simple.  He noticed that all the men we had picture of at some point were wearing bowties so he wanted to make it a bow tie instead of a tree.

This is Mrs. Becky who keeps all the 6 months and younger babies in our church.
She has bought Molly the most beautiful Sunday clothes, Easter, Christmas, dresses even purses, every year.
She is so sweet, she grew up a preacher's daughter, and likes to bless Molly.

I made Olivia this bib, I can't remember if I already put it on here, but it makes me smile, her too

One of  the men in our church blessed Kris with some new duds...
Lord, thank you for people like Mrs. Becky , Mr. Cleveland, and Mrs. Molly, who all bless our family with special clothes, above and beyond what I could ask or imagine.  Thank you that they are coheirs with Christ, the salt of the earth,light of the world, Your child, and Christ's friend.  May they know that in Christ they've been given every spiritual blessing; that they are apart of the body of Christ, the church, and that through Christ they can approach You with freedom and confidence.