Monday, October 10, 2011

It's Gonna Be a Good Life...

Psalm 5:11 says, "But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy."  There is no greater reason to celebrate than knowing that God is our God.  We serve a God who loves and treasures us.  Lord help us to speak words that glorify you.  Let us keep our eyes on you and shout for joy with singing and dancing!

Here are some highlights of last week in the Segrest household...
Celebrated Kris and his sister Gina's upcoming birthdays at Cha Cha's house



Rook got the Principal's award at school.  He also made me go buy him a pink shirt to honor breast cancer...save the tata's and all that...hmmm might be time for  dad to give "the talk"

Molly pulled her top tooth in the car while we were watching Rook practice LAcrosse and in his words, "Becoming a Man"

With Big Bird for the party

Cha Cha and cousin Lucy

Molly and Ruthie

Gina in her birthday crown...the big 3-0

Chocolate meringue pie from Mom's bakery in Sherman, also known as the home of my pie lie

Strawberry Cake from Mom's bakery too...the icing has real strawberries



Loose Wheels in SHerman hosted my 20 year class reunion...

Some of my favorite friends in high school

Kris said that he was my arm candy for the evening at the reunion...

the one in the plaid shirt is Chad Dietrichs who introduced me to Kris 20 years ago...it's all his fault...now he is Dr. Feel Good or an anesthesiologist

Molly pulled her other front tooth today, I'm trying to teach her the song, All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth