Thursday, September 1, 2011

B-b-b-Base...


While I went on the mission trip, my mom and sister took care of my kiddos for the week in Houston.  It was also the same week that Pine Cove Christian Camps was piloting a new day camp idea where they come to churches and put on the camp.  Woo Hoo!  Kristen even found a way for my kiddos to get scholarships!  So she could still work during the day.  The kids had so much fun building memories with  Bubbe, Aunt Kristen, Uncle Eric, the cousins and Maggie B, Jones the dog!  They had Bible study, skits, huge water slides. made tie dyed shirts, sang, more fun rec activities and hung out with awesome College counselors for the week.  I will forever be indebted for their amazing help.  Next year I guess I get to host Cousin Camp at my house...
They had a cake fight!



Kristen took them to Dylan's Candy store in Houston

Collin was a great sport and swam with Molly, he never smiles with teeth!

Rook and Jack are pretty much inseparable once together

Swam every day while they were gone

Headed to first morning of Base Camp

First Morning of base camp