Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Husband

A Recent Pic from Connection Magazine
Kris and Molly at Daddy and Me Tea
Kris with a boy names Jesus in Ecador
Our 1991 Prom pic (sorry it is fuzzy)
Wedding pic from 1996
Engagement pic 1995
The Bee Suit
Three of my Loves

How do I Love The, Let me count the ways...
I've now known Kris for over 20 years.  I am so thankful that the Lord led me to him on November 21st, 1990 at a Sherman-Denison basketball game while I was adorning the fabulous Bee suit.  I came home as a Senior in High School and announced to my mom that I had met the man I am going to marry.  After smelling me, she said that if he calls me back after looking and smelling like I did, it must be love.  Psalm 27:14 states" Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."  After waiting for 6 years God answered my prayer to marry this righteous man.  I am so thankful.  He makes me laugh, is a great dada, and an incredible leader.  I am amazed to see God work through him everyday.  I've seen him keep God's ways, live a blameless life, admit when he has failed, and pursue righteousness with a hunger and thirst that is beyond words.  He reminds me that he had a full head of hair that could stand at attention (a.k.a The Wall) before he met me. I tell him that it is not a bald spot, it is a solar panel for my love machine.  Oops...Thank you Jesus for Kris who loves me unconditionally every day.