Thursday, February 24, 2011

The First Blog

To blog or not to blog...Ready, Set, Blog!,  Let's get this bloggin party started...Yes, there is a lot of pressure in what to post in this very first blog, but, at the request of family (Kristen),  friends in Alabama, and various nether regions, I begin...Isaiah 33:6 says, "The Lord will be your safety.  He is full of salvation, wisdom and knowledge. Respect for the the Lord is the greatest treasure."  I am thankful today to know that before I got out of bed today God has prepared my path and the treasures to discover all along the way.  Some are sweet like the smell of rain today, the Bubble Lady that is at the preschool today, answered prayers, and catch up phone calls with friends.  I also know that there are troubles that God will allow to shake me free of old habits, and allow me and my family to remember that God is always with us and see life in a new way.  So I pray, as laundry calls, that I will see signs of Jesus all around me today...